Friday, May 22, 2009

Blast From The Past


Remember this toy from childhood? I do. I think back when I had one it was called The Mop Top Hair Shop. This one I found at a garage sale today for fifty cents. The original one I played with came with a few holey-headed people, the barber chair that pumped play-doh up into the heads, a plastic pair of scissors and a few hair-do molds. This one comes with two people, the chair and a clipper that supposedly buzzes when it touches the play-doh. Eh, for fifty cents I think it was a good deal, but man, they don't make toys like they use to. I'm sure whomever I bought this from paid at least $10 for this set and it's about worth fifty cents, I think. I couldn't leave it behind though. It'll be something else they can share when we do get the play-doh out instead of the three of them fighting over two play-doh toy sets.

1 comment:

Erica said...

OMG...i TOTALLY wanted that toy sooo bad...I'm sooo jealous!! The kids will love it! I think I'm going to look for old toys on ebay from here on out...they were waaaay better and didn't require as many batteries anyways!