Friday, April 3, 2009

Runnin' Fool


So I've finished two solid weeks of consistent running. I've been running from 1.5 to 3 miles per day - taking Fridays off. It's actually stressing me out today knowing that it's an "off" day and I need to not run.

I feel awesome though! I am SO proud of myself and can see small results already. I'm not eating as lousy as I was before (can't run on junk fumes or a full stomach), my stomach muscles feel tighter to me and I swear I saw a ripple of muscle on my thigh the other day. Yay! But of course I jump on the scale today and I've freakin' gained a pound!!!! :eek: Uh, not what I wanted to see AT ALL. I know, I know...gaining muscle, speeding the metabolism...weight loss will come eventually...but on a "break" day I definitely did NOT want to see that higher number. I'm trying not to let it settle in my mind and fester.

Tomorrow is suppose to be nicer than today (it's grey and raining all day), so I'm focusing on my morning run and not on today. Tonight is Abby's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese...I will not over-eat and ruin my morning run. :D

Have a great weekend, friends!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Very impressive! You Go Girl!