Thursday, May 29, 2008

He PASSED!!!!!!!

*breathing a HUGE sigh of relief* and then *dancing the happy dance*

HE DID IT!!!

He's been checking the State Board website and all along it says his name with "Exam Pending" where his license number would soon be...but it's always said "Exam Pending." Well yesterday he came home early and walked with me to get Abby at school. He took Zach over to the park while Lil and I waited for Abby to come out. When I walked back to the park with the girls Scott simply handed me his phone. I looked and it said ACTIVE and an official State ID number beside it!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! He did it! We hugged and laughed and just kept smiling. I am soooooo proud of him. Fourteen years of schooling, working, studying, taking nine exams and building this career he has and FINALLY - it's all come to this happy day. He still won't relax though (go figure, right?) until he has either his paper exam results that say he passed or an official letter from the State, which I understand.

I don't think this will change daily work life for him too much, but it does mean that he can officially stamp and send out drawings, work out on his own (not that he would - we love KDG) and finally has the real title to go with all the hard work he does. AWESOME!! Of course, with the cool official stamp comes great and cool responsibility. So Scott...no frivolous stamping!

God bless him. I know he already feels such a load off, as do I. I'm proud to have been here all along (except that first year and he totally slacked off without me *wink*) to watch him grow, encourage him, pick up any slack around our house while he studied, check the mail and report, etc....and I'm proud to walk forward with him, my sweet-arse official Architect man. Hee hee.

License and Registration Information
Credential License Type Original Issue Date Expiration Date Status
ARC.0814654 Architect 05/27/2008 12/31/2009 ACTIVE


Congratulations, babe! You deserve it!