Friday, May 16, 2008

I win this one

Scott has always said I was crazy for eating breakfast for dinner. I love cereal for dinner and/or the full work up of eggs and pancakes. There's no better comfort food in my mind than a big stack of buttery, syrupy cakes and over easy eggs with buttered wheat toast. Then you need a big cup of coffee to wash it down. *slurp* Sounds like dinner to me! Scott just can't fathom it and when I brought it up as an option the other week he said "no way" and that I was nuts. I told HIM that LOTS of people eat breakfast for dinner and he's the nutty one. :) He disagreed, so I said I'd poll people. Thanks to the five of you who voted. Geesh - I need more traffic on here. *wink* Anyway, Scott posted on his website too and the results were a resounding "YES, breakfast for dinner!" So score one for Christy! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! Now if I can just prove that he really does take up more of the bed in the middle of the night.

No comments: