Thursday, November 6, 2008

You're Probably Spending Too Much Time Online When...


You open your panty drawer and there are none. Of course Zach walked in just as I was in nude mode and searching the basket at the end of the bed.

Zach: Mommy! What. Are. You. Doing?

Me: I'm looking for underwear to wear!

Zach: (circling to look at my rear) Mom, can I smell your butt?

Me: Uh, NOOO! We don't smell butts in our house.

Zach: (turning circles trying to smell his own butt)

You know it's going to be an interesting day when you're forced to go Commando due to your own laziness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was the funniest thing I have read in a long time... least I know Alex is not the only one who asks wierd questions!!!

Magpie said...

Hee hee hee. It was TOO funny not to share with everyone! Scott laughed to near tears when he read it. :)