Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sound Off

Alright - the last kid is sleeping for the moment. I stand here in the kitchen surveying the damage of what I KNOW I cleaned all day long. It's really exhausting to stand here looking at all of this knowing that I have to clean it up once again. Papers, socks, dishes, toys, crumbs, coats, clothes, hamster poop in the basement, bathroom sinks need wiped down, laundry piling up again, car needs swept and cleaned out, trash needs taken to the curb, toys all over the back yard. It's simply E.X.H.A.U.S.T.I.N.G. This doesn't even include all the exhaustion of dealing with a three year old and an eight month old all day long, and nights too (yep, she's back to waking up.)

Okay, I cried and feel better now.

Off to shamelessly eat chocolate chip cookies with Scott. Hopefully will sleep well tonight! Sure wish I could grasp onto that hopefulness I had this morning. I suppose tomorrow will bring a fresh dose of hope and energy.

P.S. Somehow the clock is off in my computer, so NO, I am not making posts at 4:00am. I did realize yesterday that my clock was set to PST and so changed it, but apparently it did nothing for the blog or email time stamps. Do not be deceived by the crazy time stamps! :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I will say that I WAS just looking at your posts thinking "wow, she wakes up early!"