Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dragonflies and Lilypads



Honestly, I am very impressed! Abby made this in art class this last week. I didn't get to see the other kids projects to compare, but it doesn't matter. I LOVE IT! This picture doesn't do it justice either.

I asked her how she made it, whether the teacher did any of it. She said that she started with a blank sheet of green paper, chalked the lily pads and water and then stamped the dragonflies on top. She says that the teacher gave her directions on how to do it and this is what she came up with.

I do hope she loves Art. It was my favorite subject in school!

2 comments:

Andrea Van Vlerah said...

Very Beautifull. Tell Her That Aunt Andrea Say's "great job!" I cant wait Till jordan brings home art work that actualy looks like something:) He is getting better we have moved acouple steps up from blobs! He does have one picture that he did that really is quite good for him i will scan it and put it on my page so you can see.

Anonymous said...

This is great you should frame it and hang it in her room! You can get a cheap frame for like $2! How great! Luke is my one I am watching! He colors incredibly! and loves it! Faith is my creatve one but messy! We'll see!

This is great! tell her great choice too I love love dragonflies!

Irish Mama