Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sick as can be!


Well, Christy is sick as can be today. And by sick, I mean she doesn't want to be vertical, her sole mission in life today is to stay horizontal. Why am I referring to Christy is the 3rd person? Because this is her husband taking over letting everyone know Christy is down and out.

Being the nice husband and knowing that wifey was sick today I got Lilly out of bed this morning. I was greeted by forms of diarrhea that I did not know even existed. Lilly was covered up to her chest in crap. I am not sure how this is even possible considering that she was fully clothed and none of the poop was on the outside of her clothes. As far as I know she does not sleep or poop upside down. Not enough wipes in the world could have cleansed the putrid stench off of her, so I threw her in the bath. I forewarn everyone to steer clear of of Laundry Room right now though.

A few hours later Zachary decided it was his turn to drop a load in his pants. But this was no typical load, it was a loose load and it was equally nasty. The only pleasure I had in this catastrophe was that it dripped down his leg and he hated that. I think it is justice served for a 3 1/2 year old crapping in his pants.

Not sure what is coming out of Christy today, rest assured I ain't asking. But if I had to guess it is just as foul as the other 2 kids.

Abby is fine, thank goodness. I feel fine as well. I think the 5 pounds of pizza I ate last night is protecting me in a layer of grease that is flu resistant and impenetrable.

Been a glorious day thus far. Now I am on the hunt for food.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks for guest posting the update! I hope everyone is on the mend.

Let us know if you need anything.

Unknown said...

I just love the fact that Scott had to take care of the kids by himself! I wish my Scot could take a lesson!! Hope Christy is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Scott! I am glad to hear that you can take over when needed! Sorry to hear that Christy is sick! YUK it's terribly hard on everyone when MOM is sick! I have been here and done this with all the poop! I can totally relate! Maybe this might turn the corner for Zachary not like the poop running down his legs? Let's hope that might work with the pants issue? Get well soon Christy--
Irishmama