Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wash Me, Lord

Last night I took this long walk with my friend Stacey and it was so cleansing. She and I talked ourselves silly and opened up about personal things and our passion for the Lord. I didn't even feel my legs walking most of the time because my mind and my mouth were moving at mach speed, letting out all the things I have been feelings and thinking. Thanks, Stacey!

So this morning I feel refreshed and really desiring for the Lord to wash away all the dryness in my bones. I miss Him and our intimate time together. I want to be in that place again where I can feel his heavenly hand reaching down into my life and opening me up. My life gets so fast paced and my mind darts in a hundred different directions daily, and the first thing that goes is my quiet time with the Lord. It's been awhile since I've felt really spiritually refreshed and I need it.

I was surfing this morning looking for some worship music to refresh me and these two songs ALWAYS open my spirit right up.

May they bless you today so that you feel the refreshing rain from Heaven soaking into any dry areas of your life. He is truly worthy and can fill ANY void you feel in your life.

Stacey sent me this one just now:







No comments: