Sunday, July 27, 2008

What's For Dinner?

Not Okra! Not Beets either! They are both still sitting in my veggie bin mocking me. Taunting me with their earthiness and daring me to try something new. *gag* I just can't get past my old memories of those two. Internet friends, meet Slimy, Stinky Okra and Juicy, Bitter Beet. I don't like them but they are here for awhile until I can either pawn them off on someone, figure out a recipe to try or they rot and I get to throw them away. I can't in "good conscience" pitch them in their healthy form.

So we're ending up with Jack's Pizza, Chicken Nuggets and cheesy potatoes. Not bad tasting, but totally bad in the carbs. Not what one would hope for in a Sunday dinner.

Doesn't help much either that I feel like a hepher and can't stop the milkshake habit. Scott and I both are total chocolate chip junkies. We crave them. Ooooh...the sweet, sweet love of a chocolate chip milkshake. We SO look forward to our smooth, creamy, cold, milky milkshake at the end of a hard day. The cherry on top of it is when we get to have the milkshake AND "So You Think You Can Dance"at the same time. We're addicted to both actually and are already worrying about what we'll replace the show with when a winner is crowned. Our money is on Katee or Twitch.

Totally loved BOTH of them in this routine. Mia Michaels has my props too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally my favorite show EVER. I can't live without it. And I was soooo angry about the two guys that ended up in the bottom two.

I agree with you - Twitch or Katee.