Sunday, August 24, 2008

My dream

I had a dream last night that I was at a store searching for a daily planner/life organizer. My born organized mother-in-law (whom I really do love) was there with me and she was SOOOO excited to be helping me get organized.

I knew what I was looking for and had like three organizers in my hand, but when we opened them up they were chock full of papers, markers, poster boards, loose things that kept falling out of them and I'd be trying to cram it all back in. Then I suddenly remembered that I had one that was perrrrrfect for me, but it wasn't in my hands and I went looking for it. I ended up knocking over an end cap of stuff and mindlessly walking around the store looking at the prices and ALL the choices, and my MIL was following me around saying " *sigh* It's getting to be time to go. We NEED to find this one soon."
I woke up before I found that darned organizer!! I had to laugh at the whole dream though. Here I was trying to get organized and everything was falling around me.

Hmmmm....what do you think my sub-conscience is trying to tell me?

2 comments:

Mom Interrupted said...

I think this time of year all of our sub-consciences are screaming at us that we better get our act together quick. Summer has come and is quickly going, and there are just a few too many piles sitting on the desk that didn't get dealt with on the nice summer days. And, school is starting, ther are only 4 months left before we get to start preparing our taxes, and, dare I say it, Christmans is just around the corner.....ahhh!!

Magpie said...

Stop it! Stop it right now! My head is still spinning from school supplies and forms. DO NOT mention Christmas lists. :)~~~

Actually, I think it's mostly your fault I had the dream to begin with as I read your blog right before bedtime. I poured over all the choices on the website you bought yours from and the other one noted. I still think an organizer is a great idea and the one you bought looks really great, but definitely more clams than I'd shell out for one.

I hope it's a blessing to you though!!! Glad you checked in with me. :)