Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where's Christy today?

She's at a Waffle breakfast with the kids, not killing her son.

She's also at home with the kids...also not killing her son.

She's at the pool...almost listening to the pool guy when he offers a length of metal chain to tie up her son, but still not harming her son.

And now she's at home again (45 minutes after getting to the pool)...not killing her son.

I know I shouldn't joke in the slightest about killing children - it's not at all funny - but I've got a serious hankering to set his toosh on fire. Today has NOT been a good day for him or me as a Mom.

Joy comes with the morning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you had a bad day with him, but your post made me snicker.

You were home 45 minutes after getting to the pool? That must be a story.

Magpie said...

Yea...it was quite the soap opera at the pool. It involved several time outs, one of which was accompanied with a temper tantrum that needed to be contained with a bear hug (while holding Lilly, mind you) AND a sweet little girl getting punched (not by me.) Poor Abby had to be yanked out of the pool after just getting started and offered a pony for the transgression against her.

Because I'm a masochist, we're gonna try again today.