Friday, August 8, 2008

Training to be a Professional Eater

It's 7:00AM. Do you know where your kids are? I do. SLEEPING! Hell to the yea! *shaking ma groove thang with coffee in hand*

And not only that - they all slept all night. Woohoo!!

I have a few minutes here, so I must map out what all we should do today. Ugh...the massive amount of food in my belly won't let me move though. Can I just tell you how bad I ate yesterday? Ever had one of those days? Everything sounded good and I swear I ate almost EVERYTHING in my sight.

7am start: Three pieces of buttered toast WITH cinnamon sugar.

9am: One of those Hostess Apple Pies at the check out at Kroger. I swear they make me salivate just thinking of them.

10:00am: A Hershey bar. Don't ask me why. The kids were being quiet, I saw it in the freezer and thought why not? I'm sick, I tell ya!

11:30am: Chicken raviolis with the kids. Not just one or two. No, no...like two plates.

Oh, it gets better. Just wait for it.

3:00pm:
Abby was SO sweet to Zachary at the park and she just kept mentioning how great a big sister she was. I said "You are SO right, honey. And since you were so sweet to him, I'm gonna get you a Jr. Frosty at Wendy's." Then I ate half of Zach's. Hey! They are teeny, tiny and he doesn't like ice cream that much. Plus he wasn't looking.

4:30 or 5:00pm: For dinner we had homemade sloppy joes (full of chili sauce and brown sugar - I had two) and potatoes baked in butter. Nothing healthy for me today, thank you. I'm planning to build my butt to be bigger than the kitchen chair so I have that hangover look.

7:30pm: get a call from hubby asking about Jack's pizza. No, honey, we don't have those in the house, but I'd be GLAD to get some. Hey, why not go all out and get a loaded pizza from a REAL pizza shop? Yea!? Okay - you call it in and I'm on my way!

8:00pm: pick up said pizza and slam two pieces in the car, then eat my full share at home.

Okay...I've got to be done...right?

9:00pm finish: Milkshakes sound good! Let's share one so we don't feel the full guilt. Oh yea, baby...it tasted great.

*getting out my pencil* First on the list today GO TO THE GYM!!!

No comments: