Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A rare moment here

Abby's at school, Lilly's napping and Zach (who woke up before the sun) is napping as well. I got to take a shower at home (as opposed to the gym) and am hoping to get make-up on, hair dried and the floors swept and mopped before either of the little ones wake up. If I want to accomplish that I will need to drink a cup of this Maxwell House percolating beside me and haul balls b/c Lilly usually wakes up around 1pm.

I know you've all been jonesing for a post from me lately and I gotta be honest...life has just hit the fan around here. I've had myself a mental snap the other night and am a force to be reckoned with around this house. I'm doing my best to pull it all back together and become the productive housewife I use to be. Thank God for school starting again b/c I really don't think I could have handled ONE more week of all three kids picking at one another. It has been a really full, fun and thoroughly exhausting Summer. I think I can safely say that the kids and I are all looking forward to a regular routine again.

I've got school pics to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new blog. I am seriously a nerd. I love your blogs. I like them because it give's me an insight on what is going on in your neck of the woods. I hate living so far away from you and the kids. It feels like we both miss out on so much of eachothers life's. I just want to say we think about you guys everyday and we are going to try to keep in better touch with you. and we love you and i second that that god school has started!!!

Magpie said...

I know...it's been the thorn in my side a majority of my life...that my Dad, Nate and Nita lived 2000 miles away. And now I have a sister, niece and nephew I don't know at all! HEY, you guys should move to Ohio. The cost of living is waaaay cheaper here.